Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Penny Stocks Can Make You Money If You Know Where and How

By DJ Willie

So, how do you find the stocks that are going to go up substantially making it worth your time and effort to invest into them?

This article is all about answering this elusive quest that many of us are on these days in the stock market.

One of the biggest problems that we ALL face is trying to search through all the stocks out there. Heck, just to do all the research on say twenty stocks is enough to keep you up late at night for a month straight. And, there are tens of thousands of stocks out there!

It's like trying to find a needle in the haystack right? There are better ways. And, I've tried all of them. Yes, there are programs out there to help you perform these necessary research routines faster and better. But, really all that does is make it where instead of researching 20 per month now you can research 200 per month. A far cry from checking out all the hot stocks, basically you'd be lucky to run upon a HOT stock before it jumped up.

OK, that's what the Wall Street Journal is suppose to help you with, Barron's, and all the other investment tip news letters and subscriptions that you get are suppose to help you with right? You're suppose to browse through all of this writing, words and paper to find that HOT stock that they know about but YOU don't right?

C'mon, I had to wake up and smell the coffee. Listen by the time the editor of any of these publications puts to print these so called HOT stocks and it gets to you vi snail mail, it's kind of lost it's sizzle, some of them are even burned out!

A waste of my time. So, I started searching for a way that I could comb some section of the stock market and come out with proven winners. Mind you, I've tried a lot of programs out there. Day Trading, Robot spot trading, Signal trading, yada, yada, yada! I did find some winners but I had to chalk it up to luck rather than what the programs were giving me. And, sometimes luck is what a guy needs. In a way I feel like a program tester more than a stock investor. That's until I ran into a program that uses a mathematical anomaly that figures out what stock is about to go crazy. This is the only program I recommend now to all my friends, family and readers. If you want to make money in the stock market this is how you do it.

Click Here For Secrets of Successful Traders!

Basically, all you do is plug in different stocks into the program and within seconds you get an answer to invest or not. In the time it takes to research 20 stocks you can find out about 2000 stocks or more. So, your coverage is a whole lot better, not to mention the success ratio with this program is 95%. You can afford to take a loss here and there. And, the average gain per trade is 22%. Anyhow, I just wanted to share some of this knowledge with all of you.

Thanks,

DJ http://www.bestpennystockforum.blogspot.com/

Click onto the link and do what you must and then continue reading from there. You will be shaking your head saying I knew that trade was there, but I didn't understand it like I do now!

Cheers,

DJ Willie

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com

1 comment:

  1. I have a website where I give investment advise on penny stocks and stocks under five dollars. I would like to comment about penny stocks what most investors fail to realize about so called penny stocks is that stocks trading under 1 dollar are really not worth messing with the real bargains are stocks trading between 1 dollar and 5 dollars a share. I recenly sold my shares in vonage holdings corporation for 5 dollars. I bought the shares in 2009 for 37 cents. This was a rare exception to the general rule most of the stocks trading under 1 dollar are not good investments. The way that you find high quality low priced stocks that are worth investing in is to have as much knowledge and experience as possible about these type of securities. Only than will you profit tremendously from these type of stocks.

    ReplyDelete